Airport Taxi Service From Entebbe
Due to the surging cases of Covid-19, the president of Uganda “Yoweri Kaguta Museveni” decided to put the country back into a total lock-down. All Ugandans are advised to stay and work from home except for essential workers.
The directives include the immediate suspension of public and private transport, closure of schools, churches, Kikubo trading centers, and other shopping outlets like arcades, malls, and more.
All locals who work in the food markets are advised to sleep at their working places. Construction sites and manufacturing companies should provide shelter for their employees.
Boda Bodas are allowed to operate up to 5:00 pm but only delivering goods to people at home. Cargo trucks remain to transport goods with a maximum of two passengers including drivers.
Right now health, construction, agriculture, and manufacturing sectors are the only ones operating.
For transport, only vehicles for essential workers like security officials (army and police), media, licensed tourists jeeps, telecommunications companies, and more are free to move. You must have a sticker.
Entebbe Airport is open and operating. Therefore it is not hard to understand why taxicabs from the ebb and other airline operators are named amongst the needed services. Travelers are free to come in or move out of Uganda to other parts of the World.
If you need a ride to or from Entebbe airport don’t wait to make arrangements with us. We are ready to transport you to your next stop at a reasonable fare. Make sure to confirm in advance.
Here is the list of the vital services
- Telecom companies
- Utility providers
- Food production companies
- Medical Service Providers
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Agricultural Farms and Veterinary Services
- Door delivery companies -food and medicine essentials
- Financial Institutions
- Airlines Operators
- Private security companies
- Food stores -supermarkets, grocery stores, and food suppliers
- Emergency services e.g. Red Cross, Red Crescent, and Fire Fighters
- Fuel stations
- Manufacturers and Factories
- Construction Industry
- Cleaning services and Fumigation
- Licensed Tourist Operator’s Vehicles